Friday 4 January 2013

What a year 2012 was!

I know it's been said, many times, many ways, but what a year 2012 was!

Primarily for sport, of course, but then I'm a fan.
And primarily for the Olympics, of course, but then I'm a fan!

Mo Farah, Jessica Ennis, Nicola Adams ...

Bradley Wiggins winning Olympic Gold and the first Brit to win the Tour de France!
Andy Murray winning Olympic Gold and the first Brit in two-and-a half generations to win a tennis Grand Slam.

The London 2012 Paralympics set a new standard that has not even been aspired to before, and will have to be followed in Rio in 2016 (good luck with that!).
Josie Pearson - Paralympic discuss gold medal winner

If your 2012 didn't match up to mine, I wish you a better 2013.
I can't help feeling my 2013 won't quite match my 2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment